The famous American chef, Julia Child, once said “learn how to cook, try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless, and above all have fun.” This is also a wonderful recipe for building strong and memorable brands. With a bit of creativity and vision, brands can go from obscurity to notoriety. It is our goal at Trademark Soup℠ to serve you in this journey, to help review, research and register the trademarks for your valuable products and services.
Just like your favorite cafe, we want you to feel welcomed and well served. We provide you with a hands-on approach and simple pricing for filing trademark applications with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). We understand that trademarks are unique and we are here to answer your questions and help you make an informed decision as you seek to build and protect your brands. Beyond registration, we can assist in trademark renewals, licensing and even the purchase and sale of marks.
Our team has been serving trademark clients since 2000, working with a wide range of brand identities from business names, domain names, films, bands, songs and a variety of products and services. We look forward to bringing a fresh approach to building your next tasty brand!
- Prepare trademark applications (current use and intent-to-use)
- File federal trademark application with the USPTO
- Respond to Office Actions from the USPTO
- File Statement of Use
- Full search of federal and state trademarks, business names, domain names and more.
- Watch trademark filings and domain name registrations for confusingly similar marks and names.
- Declarations of Use (5th year)
- Declaration of Incontestability (5th year)
- Declaration of Use (Every 10th year)
- Purchase & Sale Agreements
- Concurrent Use Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Cease & Desist Letters